A moment of silence remembering that cataclysmic morning of September 11.
My god! has 19 years really gone by since that day in 2001?
Compared to the events of that day, my “issues” feel laughably insignificant.
- What would happen if regard all my days as laughably insignificant?
- Does insignificance equate to meaningless?
- If my days are insignificant am I an insignificant blot on the landscape?
- If my days are insignificant, would I continue to get up in the morning, pay bills, investigate the new gadgets on Amazon?
- If my days are insignificant, would I make decisions?
- Does significance require elements of effort, pain, and loss?
- If my days flow effortlessly and without concern, are they significant?